From builders to HVAC installers, architects to engineers this program is designed for people with appropriate technical backgrounds to expand their knowledge into HVAC systems in commercial buildings.
Our courses provide an introduction to mechanical systems for buildings, methods for calculating heating and cooling loads in buildings, heating and air conditioning systems design, as well as alternative energy sources and strategies.
Choose from the courses below and register today to take your career to the next level.
- MSYS 2020 HVAC Load Analysis
- MSYS 2040 Mechanical Systems for Buildings
- MSYS 2050 Building Construction for Mechanical Systems
- MSYS 3020 Air Conditioning Systems 1
- MSYS 3025 Heating Systems 1
- MSYS 3060 Renewable Energy Systems 1
- MSYS 3070 Sprinkler Systems Design 1
- MSYS 3086 Plumbing Systems Design
- MSYS 4091 Mechanical Systems Practicum