The School of Energy Flexible Learning (formerly Part-time Studies) program areas listed below offer certificates, diplomas, degrees, and Master degrees. More detailed lists can be found on the programs by credential and areas of study course list pages. Have questions? See our students resources, and you can also contact us directly.
School of Energy Flexible Learning programs
- Building Energy Modelling and Simulation
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Computer Information Systems
- Cybersecurity Analysis for Network Administrators, Microcredential
- Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology
- Electronics, Bachelor of Technology
- Fire Protection Inspection and Testing
- HVAC and Refrigeration
- Maintenance Management Professional
- Manufacturing, Bachelor of Technology
- Mechanical Systems
- Mechanical Technology
- Network Administrator Technician
- Non-Destructive Testing and Training
- Power Engineering Distance and Online Education
- Smart Grid Systems and Technologies, Master of Engineering
New BCIT Flexible Learning (formerly Part-time Studies) courses
CITX 1142 – Network Programming with Python
Gain exposure to computer programming and the ability to interpret programming code.
CITX 1187 – Cybersecurity Operations
Get the fundamental knowledge and skills that are required for a Security Analyst.
MACH 1150 – CNC Operator – Machining Centre
Get the skills to set up and operate CNC Machining Centres.
MACH 1151 – CNC Operator – Turning Centre
Get the skills to set up and operate CNC Turning Centres.