Our courses are designed to deliver theory and practical application of knowledge through in-class lectures, shop practicals, and online learning for students with little or no knowledge of HVAC and Refrigeration systems, those looking to improve their skill set, and prepare to write the examination for the Red Seal (Inter-provincial) endorsement/Certificate of Qualification as a Refrigeration Mechanic, or earn an HRAI/Environment Canada/B.C. Environment Certificate in CFC/HCFC/HFC Controls.
- HVAC 0100 – Refrigeration C of Q Refresher
- HVAC 0145 – Canada’s Ozone Layer Protection Awareness Program for HVAC and Refrigeration
- HVAC 0150 – Refrigeration System Fundamentals
- HVAC 0160 – Electricity for Refrigeration System
- HVAC 0170 – HVAC Workshop for the Home Owner