Prepares tradespersons to write the examination for the Red Seal (Interprovincial) endorsement / Certificate of Qualification as a Refrigeration Mechanic. The course reviews the theoretical knowledge of the trade. Topics include: refrigeration theory, reciprocating compressors, condensers, evaporators, flow control devices and accessories. Contact SkilledTradesBC at www.skilledtradesbc.ca or 1-866-660-6011 to determine eligibility requirements for writing the certification examination.
- Documented trade related work experience of 10,830 hours.
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Describe the process for challenging a trade certification examination.
- Identify the tasks that will be tested on the Red Seal examination,
- Self-assess preparedness to write the Certification of Qualification with Red Seal Endorsement (IP) examination
Effective as of Fall 2015
If you have a question or comment about this course, please complete and submit the form below.
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Refrigeration C of Q Refresher (HVAC 0100)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.