Upgrade your skill and your salary at the same time. Develop your skills into a supervisory role. Become a Maintenance Management Professional.This program will train someone responsible for the tracking and planning of scheduled maintenance of industrial equipment, and the supervision of those performing the maintenance.
The courses are designed to allow to formally become certified with the Plant Engineering and Maintenance Association of Canada (PEMAC) in the Maintenance Management Professional designation.
Choose from the courses below and register today to take your maintenance management career to the next level.
- PEMA 1000 An Integrated Strategy for Maintenance Management
- PEMA 2000 Production and Operations Management for the Maintenance Manager
- PEMA 2010 Human Resources Management for the Maintenance Manager
- PEMA 2020 Financial Management for the Maintenance Manager
- PEMA 3001 Developing and Implementing Maintenance Tactics
- PEMA 3011 Maintenance Work Management
- PEMA 3020 Computerized Maintenance Management
- PEMA 4000 Capstone Project