The Maintenance Management Professional (MMP) certification program was developed by the PEMAC Asset Association of Canada for individuals who are maintenance practitioners, have maintenance responsibilities or have either a maintenance or engineering background.
The MMP program focuses on the tools, techniques, strategies, and skills necessary for effective management of a business’s existing physical assets. This program is designed for individuals aspiring to management positions as well as those currently in maintenance management and seeking formal training.
Graduates of the program have the knowledge and skills to drive improvements in uptime, production capacity, equipment reliability, safety, environmental compliance, economic life of assets, return on investment and effective communication between departments.
- PEMA 1000 An Integrated Strategy for Maintenance Management
- PEMA 2000 Production and Operations Management for the Maintenance Manager
- PEMA 2010 Human Resources Management for the Maintenance Manager
- PEMA 2020 Financial Management for the Maintenance Manager
- PEMA 3001 Developing and Implementing Maintenance Tactics
- PEMA 3011 Maintenance Work Management
- PEMA 3020 Computerized Maintenance Management
- PEMA 4000 Capstone Project