The School of Energy full-time program areas listed below offer certificates, diplomas and degrees. More detailed lists can be found on the all programs and programs by credential pages. Have questions? See our students resources. You can also contact us.
School of Energy full-time program areas
- Chemical and Environmental Technology
- Computer Information Systems Administration
- Electrical Engineering
- Telecommunications Systems Technician
- HVAC and Refrigeration
- Industrial Instrumentation
- Industrial Network Cybersecurity
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics and Robotics Technology
- Power Engineering
- Technology Teacher Education
New part-time studies courses
CITX 1142 – Network Programming with Python
Gain exposure to computer programming and the ability to interpret programming code.
CITX 1187 – Cybersecurity Operations
Get the fundamental knowledge and skills that are required for a Security Analyst.
MACH 1150 – CNC Operator – Machining Centre
Get the skills to set up and operate CNC Machining Centres.
MACH 1151 – CNC Operator – Turning Centre
Get the skills to set up and operate CNC Turning Centres.