- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
This advanced course prepares students to configure, troubleshoot and manage routers and switches in enterprise wired and wireless environments. These devices facilitate the connection of devices, applications, and data through the internet and across other computer networks. Students will perform advanced configurations for routers and switches to build and manage enterprise-level local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs) and Enterprise Data Centers (DC) that integrate IP addressing schemes, routing and switching protocols, network assurance, and network security. Topics include Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing (EIGRP), External Border Gateway (EBGP) and Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) protocols, software-defined programmable networks, and security principles.
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Configure Layer 2 redundancy in an enterprise network.
- Configure EIGRP to optimize performance in an enterprise network.
- Implement advanced OSPF features to improve performance in both IPv4 and IPv6 enterprise networks.
- Configure EBGP in a single-homed remote access network.
- Explain the concepts of multicast operation and Quality of Service (QoS) in an enterprise network.
- Configure IP services and VPNs to support secure, managed site-to-site and remote-access networks.
- Explain how wireless topologies and antennas allow Access Points (APs) to pair with Wireless LAN Controllers (WLCs) in an enterprise network.
- Describe the deployment of secure wireless networks to manage and support wireless roaming.
- Implement advanced technologies to support a secure and scalable enterprise network architecture.
- Configure network technologies to provide secure infrastructure access.
- Explain the purposes and characteristics of virtualization and network automation.
Effective as of Fall 2021
Cisco Enterprise Core Networking (ENCOR) (CITX 3063) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Energy
- Cisco Certified Network Professional
Statement of Completion Part-time
If you have a question or comment about this course, please complete and submit the form below.
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Cisco Enterprise Core Networking (ENCOR) (CITX 3063)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.