The Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) program is comprised of two advanced levels of Cisco certification in which students learn how to install, configure, and maintain medium to large computer networks. Participants will learn about complex network configurations and how to diagnose and troubleshoot network problems.
Program delivery mode: in person
- This program will be delivered in person for the coming semester.
- We have put measures in place for your safety and well-being, ensuring that all safety protocols are addressed. Please see the BCIT COVID-19 page for details on the procedures that have been implemented.
Your education is our priority and we will continue to deliver the applied instruction, collaborative experience, and industry connections that you expect from BCIT.
Students who successfully complete the advanced curriculum are encouraged to obtain Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification. The expertise you develop when preparing for the CCNP will add to your skillset and help you expand your professional options.
A CCNP can do the following:
- Implement appropriate technologies to build a scalable inter-network
- Build campus networks, improve traffic flow, reliability, redundancy, and performance for LANs and remote access networks
- Create and deploy an Enterprise Intranet
- Troubleshoot an environment that uses Cisco routers and switches for multiprotocol client hosts and services
- Implement network security policy via the Cisco IOS
Register today for part-time studies courses.
BCIT part-time studies courses and programs are taught assuming that registrants not only have a BC Grade 12 level of English, but also have proficiency in all four language skills: reading, writing, speaking, and listening.
BCIT has several upgrading courses for students who wish to improve their English language skills.
Questions or comments?
Sign up to receive updates, invitations to events, and information about BCIT and your program.
We promise not to spam you, we won’t share your personal information, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.