- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
BCIT is an Instructor Training Centre for Cisco Networking Academy and this training is only open to sponsored instructors who are affiliated with an institution that has an active Cisco Networking Academy. Connecting Networks (CN) Instructor Training discusses the WAN technologies and network services required by converged applications in a complex network. The course enables students to understand the selection criteria of network devices and WAN technologies to meet network requirements. The course delivery will be distance education where the students read the on-line materials and complete all the on-line chapter quizzes prior to attending 12-hours of in-person sessions scheduled with the instructor. The in-person sessions concentrate on instructional techniques, technical clarification, skills exams, challenge lab activities, and an on-line final exam.
- No prerequisites are required for this course.
Below is one offering of CITX 3104 for the Fall 2023 term.
Start any time
- 12 weeks
- CRN 44607
- Domestic fees $602.25International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees.
Continuous Entry, Distance or Online
This is an online learning course. Start any time. You have 12 weeks from the date you register to complete this course.
Course outline TBD — see Learning Outcomes in the interim.
- Internet delivery format.
- Departmental approval needed
- International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
Departmental approval is required. For approval to register in this course, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Specific instructions will be sent to all participants once they are registered. BCIT reserves the right to cancel courses. In the event of a course cancellation, you will be notified at least two business days prior to the course start. Please ensure that your contact information is current.
By the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Configure and troubleshoot network devices.
- Resolve common issues with data link protocols.
- Resolve common issues with OSPF, EIGRP, and STP in both IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
- Implement virtual private network (VPN) operations in a complex network.
- Activate Cisco Networking Academy Connecting Networks classes.
- Locate Connecting Networks educational resources on Cisco Networking Academy's website.
- Invigilate on-line chapter quizzes and exams for Connecting Networks.
- Deliver Connecting Networks skills assessments to students.
Effective as of Spring/Summer 2019
If you have a question or comment about this course, please complete and submit the form below.
Interested in being notified about future offerings of CCNA-4 Network Academy Instructor Training (CITX 3104)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.