BCIT offers a free Climate Change 101 course for faculty, staff and students. The objective of this online course is to help all members of the BCIT community understand their influence on climate, and climate’s influence on them. We are currently updating the content of course. If you run into any issues or have any comments please email us at: email@example.com.
We tried to make this course as enjoyable as possible, mainly using short videos as learning tools. To make sure you learn and retain information, we also added a short and easy quiz at the end of each module.
It should take you between 1 and 3 hours to complete the course. It can be done in chunks so that you can allocate only 30 minutes at a time. If you are a faculty member or instructor, please feel free to use it in class.
- Go to the BCIT Learning Hub
- Log in using your BCIT ID and password
- On the navigation menu, click on the myTools menu and select Self Registration from the bottom of that menu
- Scroll down to Climate Change 101, click on the link
- Fill in the form and submit it. Now the course will show up in your list of courses on the home page of the Learning Hub when you log in.
We hope you will enjoy this course, learn, and feel empowered to make lots of low-carbon decisions in your workplace and at home.