Funding your education starts here
- New for first time applicants applying for Full-time Student loans [PDF]
- Apply for Entrance Awards - deadline August 5, 2019.
- Can't pay your fees? How to get an extension
- Manage your student loans online
- Keep your student loans interest-free: You must apply every term
- Repayment presentation is available regarding government sponsored student loans
- Students applying for 'Student Aid Alberta' should contact Student Financial Aid and Awards to obtain details on start/end dates, book and supply costs for your program
- Virtual appointments are now available. You can book an appointment with a Financial Aid & Awards advisor and meet via private video conference from the Aerospace Technology Campus, the Annacis Island Campus or the Downtown Campus.
It is Student Financial Aid and Award's mandate to provide an effective and comprehensive program of need-based and achievement-based awards and services to assist qualified students to access and work towards completion of their BCIT education and training.
Quality Service Standards:
Student Financial Aid and Awards must operate within the context of the administrative compliance expectations of the B.C. government and the government of Canada. In addition, all SFA&A Coordinators and Advisors are members of the Association of Student Awards Personnel of B.C. and the Canadian Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators, and as such are expected to adhere to their respective Codes of Ethics.
Read more about SFA&A Customer Service Standards and Code of Ethics [PDF].