Draft Policies for Review
(Last update: Nov 22, 2018)
BCIT policies are reviewed in accordance with BCIT Policy 1000.
When referencing approved BCIT policies, always go to the online version on BCIT Institute Policies page.
Notice of policy review
Proposed updates to the following policies and procedures are now open for 30 day community review. BCIT is encouraging Institute employees and students to review proposed revisions to:
- 5102 - Student Code of Conduct (Non-Academic)
- 5102-PR1 - Procedure for Violations of the Student Code of Conduct (Non-Academic)
- 5104 - Student Code of Academic Integrity
- 5104-PR1 - Procedure for Violations of Code of Academic Integrity
- 5104-PR2 - Decision Review Board
- 5104-PR3 - Institutional Appeal Tribunal
*Reminder, you will need to login with your 'A' number and regular password to review the draft documents.
All BCIT employees and students are invited to review the above drafts and send their comments or questions to Policy@bcit.ca by December 21, 2018.