Skip to main content

If you are a non-BC resident and would like any provincial government-produced forms mailed to you, or wish to inquire about the status of your non-BC Student Financial Aid application, please contact the office listed for your home province.

Below are links to the relevant website for each province:

Note: If you apply for funding through your home province, you are responsible for understanding how your province’s program works. Please read the information carefully.