At BCIT Recreation Services, we offer the use of indoor squash and ping-pong tables.
Squash courts are available for one-hour bookings during the facility operation hours. The bookings are on the half-hour time slot, and there is a charge.
Bookings are accepted up to seven days in advance. You can check court availability and make bookings online or in person at the front counter.
Court rental refund policy: To be eligible for a refund or change in court booking date and time, 24-hour notice is required.
*Note: for online credit card payments, a 6.5% + $0.50 processing fee will be added to your transaction by Active Networks.*
Squash prime-time court rates
Prime-time takes place after 3:30 p.m.
- BCIT Students*: $5.00
- BCIT Staff or Alumni**: $10.00
- Public: $11.00
- Punch Pass Staff/Alumni **: $90.00
- Punch Pass Public Member: $95.00
- Punch Pass BCIT Student: $80.00
A Punch Pass allows ten visits during prime-time hours.
Squash discount court rates
Mon – Fri: 6:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- BCIT Students*: $3.00
- BCIT Staff or Alumni**: $4.00
- Public Member: $11.00
* Students must be enrolled in classes
** Graduates of BCIT will be able to sign up for a discount on a BCIT Recreation products and services through an alumni app. For more information, email email@example.com
Ping-pong and foosball
Ping-pong tables are located in lobby area near the squash courts. Foosball tables are located in the main lobby and squash court lobby. Both activities are available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Active BCIT Students & Staff: Free
- Alumni/Public: Included with purchase of single-use, monthly or annual membership during non-peak times (June – August). During peak times (September to May), ping-pong tables are reserved exclusively for the BCIT community and there is no public access. Exceptions can be made upon request on weekends.
Ping-pong paddles, ball and foosball ball are free to borrow from reception with a valid BCIT ID card or government-issued ID.