BCIT Recreation Services offers both organized and non-organized sporting opportunities for all to participate in and enjoy.
Individuals or groups are encouraged to try Archery, the Climbing Wall, Boxing or a variety of team sports.
If being indoors is not your thing, go outside and take advantage of our outdoor facilities which include, tennis courts, basketball courts, a frisbee golf course and 500m track.
The Friday FrayBCIT Recreation Services will be hosting tournaments and/or events on Fridays throughout the term. These one-day tournaments and events let you experience the intramural atmosphere without the full, 10-week commitment.
October 2018 - Friday Fray:
Singles Badminton Tournament:
- October 5 - Qualifying Round (5:30pm - 7:15pm)
- October 12 - Championship/Elimination Round (5:30pm - 7:15pm)
King's Court - Doubles:
- October 26 - King's Court (5:30pm - 7:00pm)
E-mail Justin Lee with your student number to register.
BCIT Fall 2018 Squash Ladder league
BCIT Recreation Services now offers a brand new way to get into the sport of Squash. Whether you are new to the game or a seasoned veteran, this is a great opportunity to meet new people and have some friendly competition over the fall. All skills levels are welcome!
- League matches run all day Thursday-Sunday from September-December 2018
- Registration Fee: $5.00
- Court Bookings: $3.00 per hour (match must be played between two current ladder participants)
See you on the court!