International Confirmation of Graduation Letters are designed to support post-graduation work permit (PGWP) applications, and include the following information:
- Your graduated program(s)
- Your program start and completion date
- Program length determined by credential and credit value
- Be an international student who has successfully completed all of the components related to a program and have been awarded a credential.
- Students completing Business Fundamentals, Bachelor of Business Administration, a Part-time Studies program, or modified Full-time program must also submit an Application for BCIT Credential Form [PDF] (students completing Full-time programs on schedule with their cohort do not need to submit this form).
Processing time: up to five business days once your graduation has been confirmed and your credential has been awarded by BCIT Student Records.
Once all of your marks have been posted on myBCIT, your estimated processing time for your graduation to be confirmed are as follows:
- Full-time programs on schedule with their cohort: 4 weeks
- Part-time Studies or modified Full-time program: 6–8 weeks once you have submitted an Application for BCIT Credential Form [PDF] to Student Records