Skip to main content

Follow the step-by-step guides, below. We will also inform you of all educational and immigration documents required by BCIT.


Flexible Credential Programs

Apply to a Flexible Learning Program based on your current status in Canada:


Regular Credential Programs

Applying to a Regular or Full-time program requires you to first meet specific entrance requirements. Each program has different entrance requirements, and if you are accepted, you are automatically registered into all of the courses you need each term.

Apply to a full-time program


International Student Entry (Technical Academic English)

ISEP/TAE is an academic English language program that prepares students for success at BCIT.

To meet BCIT English requirements before applying to a Regular or Full-time program: Apply to ISEP/TAE

To meet BCIT English requirements and apply to a Flexible Learning program: Apply to ISEP+Flexible