International Student Centre Service Update
The International Student Centre is now providing in-person service at both the Burnaby and Downtown Campuses. Please see below for available service hours.
Visit Us In Person
The International Student Centre (ISC) can assist you in-person at the Burnaby and Downtown Campuses. See below for available in-person drop-in hours at each campus.
Can’t visit us in-person? The ISC is pleased to offer virtual drop-in services to international students via Zoom.
Topics that we may be able to help with
- Accessing BCIT & BCITSA services for students
- Study permits & Co-op work permits
- Academic status at BCIT (full-time versus part-time)
- Updating your status in Canada documents
- Medical insurance
- Travel to Canada and quarantine planning
- Working in Canada & post-graduation work permits
- International Letters of Verification
- Mental and physical wellbeing resources
- Adjusting to life in Canada
Have other types of questions?
- Information for prospective international students (contact email@example.com)
- Advising regarding which program or courses to enrol in (see Program Advising)
- International Credential Evaluations Services (contact ICES)
- Course registration, refund & withdrawals (contact Student Information & Enrolment Services)
- Immigration applications (contact an authorized immigration consultant or lawyer)