International Student Centre Service Update
The International Student Centre is now providing in-person service at the Burnaby Campus. Please see below for available service hours.
Visit Us In Person
The International Student Centre (ISC) can assist you in-person at the Burnaby Campus. The Downtown Campus location will reopen for in-person service at a later date to be announced.
|In-person Drop-in Service|
|Monday to Friday||10:00 am-12:00pm & 2:00pm- 4:00pm|
|Saturday, Sunday, and statutory holidays||Closed|
Building SW1, First Floor, Room 1170
3700 Willingdon Avenue
Burnaby, BC, V5G 3H2
Tired of waiting in line?
Join the queue from anywhere and receive updates as your turn approaches:
- Text “BCIT” to 604-265-6182, or
- Visit the QLess site
If you don’t have a cell phone, you can still join the queue using the self-serve kiosk at Student Information and Enrolment Services, SW1 – First Floor.
If you are not present when your number is called, your turn will be moved to the end of the queue.
Can’t visit us in-person? The ISC is pleased to offer virtual drop-in services to international students via Zoom.
Topics that we may be able to help with
- Accessing BCIT & BCITSA services for students
- Study permits & Co-op work permits
- Academic status at BCIT (full-time versus part-time)
- Updating your status in Canada documents
- Medical insurance
- Travel to Canada and quarantine planning
- Working in Canada & post-graduation work permits
- International Letters of Verification
- Mental and physical wellbeing resources
- Adjusting to life in Canada
Have other types of questions?
- Information for prospective international students (contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Advising regarding which program or courses to enrol in (see Program Advising)
- International Credential Evaluations Services (contact ICES)
- Course registration, refund & withdrawals (contact Student Information & Enrolment Services)
- Immigration applications (contact an authorized immigration consultant or lawyer)