Whether you are a prospective or current student, parent, or counsellor, Program Advisors are here to help you. Today’s educational and occupational opportunities are many and complex. We can help you make a well-informed decision on the program that fits your career goals. We’ll ensure that you have all the information you need to apply and to be successful at BCIT.
Connect with a Program Advisor by telephone, in-person/virtual, or by email.
Full-time studies program advisors can provide information on:
- Program selection and program content
- The admissions process and program entrance requirements
- Strengthening your application to a competitive program
- Where graduates are finding jobs, typical job titles, and salaries
- Appropriate upgrading options or assessment exams
- What it takes to manage the rigor of a BCIT program through to graduation
- Transfer credit, advanced placement, and prior learning assessment evaluation
- Student life and accessing internal and external resources for success at BCIT
Flexible learning (Part-time studies) program advisors can assist with or provide information on:
- Determining the right program to meet your career goals
- Course options and selection for Flexible Learning (Part-time Studies) programs
- Applying for transfer credit and advanced placement
- Work and life balance while attending BCIT Flexible Learning (Part-time Studies) programs
- Making changes to your approved program plan
- Program laddering options
- Program and course costs
Program Advising receives some common questions; we recommend checking these out. As well, please review the Admission and Registration frequently asked questions for valuable information.
Prospective Students – Resources
2023/2024 BCIT Future Student Guide
The 2023/2024 Future Student Guide provides you with the practical information you’re looking for, including how to apply and where you can find out more about our programs and services.Browse the Future Student Guide