We at the International Student Centre are pleased to offer virtual drop-in services to international students via Zoom.
When you follow the link to access virtual drop-ins during service hours, you will be placed in a waiting room until an ISC staff member is able to assist you. Please have your BCIT student ID number ready as well as any other documents that are related to your questions (study permit, co-op work permit, etc.). You may also contact us in-person, via email or telephone.
ISC Virtual Drop-In Service
Virtual drop-in hours: 12:00 - 1:00 pm Pacific Time, Monday - Friday (excluding statutory holidays).Go to Virtual Drop-In Service
Topics that we may be able to help with
- Accessing BCIT & BCITSA services for students
- Study permits & Co-op work permits
- Academic status at BCIT (full-time versus part-time)
- Updating your status in Canada documents
- Medical insurance
- Travel to Canada and quarantine planning
- Working in Canada & post-graduation work permits
- International Letters of Verification
- Mental and physical wellbeing resources
- Adjusting to life in Canada
Have other types of questions?
- Information for prospective international students (contact email@example.com)
- Advising regarding which program or courses to enrol in (see Program Advising)
- International Credential Evaluations Services (contact ICES)
- Course registration, refund & withdrawals (contact Student Information & Enrolment Services)
- Immigration applications (contact an authorized immigration consultant or lawyer)