At BCIT, our goal is to enrich your work life experience. Take advantage of the comprehensive campus services and employee perks available to you.
Make our recreation programs part of your routine. Grab a healthy meal at one of our eateries. Get health advice from one of our highly qualified medical staff. Take advantage of our Health and Safety programs. Connect with campus professionals who can help you with your instructional, technical or business needs.
Explore the links below:
- BCIT ID Card – information on what your BCIT ID card can do for you.
- BCIT Imaging – provides exam duplication, business cards, course materials, etc.
- Bookstore – order textbooks and course materials.
- Food Services – cafeterias, cafés and catering services.
- Cafeteria menus – access via myBCIT portal to weekly menu of Campus Café (SE–12), Town Square Café (SE–2) and Inglis Café (NE–1). BCIT ID and password required.
- Facilities Management and Campus Development – services include maintenance, custodial and recycling and energy management.
- Learning and Teaching Centre – resources that enhance teaching and learning.
- Library – search catalogues for books, DVDs, journal titles and access online databases for articles and e-books.
- Marketing and Communications – BCIT logos, brand strategies, advertising and much more.
- Recreation Services – access information on programs and schedules.
- Safety, Security and Emergency Management – services include first aid, emergency preparedness, ergonomics, WHMIS, Safer Walk Program and more.