BCIT Student ID Cards and COVID-19
The BCIT Card Office is currently closed due to COVID-19 restrictions and we are unable to process in person requests. Students can submit their pictures on-line via the submission form and they will be processed once operations resume. We are looking at safety protocols and standards to get students their ID cards and will advise those who submit their pictures online when and how they can get their card. For special circumstances please contact email@example.com with your specific request.
The BCIT ID card is an identification card for current students and staff members.
It allows you to access many services at BCIT, including:
- the Library
- U-Pass / Compass Card
- AudioVisual services (student equipment bookings)
- Recreation and Athletics in the Student Activity Centre
Student ID cards
- All current students are eligible for an ID card.
- A current student is a person who has registered and paid their fees for a course or program in the current term.
- For more information follow the link to get one.
- To submit your picture online follow the link to get one online.
Distance education students
- Distance Education and On-Line Learners can now get a BCIT Student ID Card online.
Staff ID cards
- Staff members can get a card at the Security office in building SW1, room 1000.
- The Alumni Card has been replaced by the BCIT Alumni Perks app. The app is free to download and gives you access to great benefits. Learn more about Alumni Perks.