Student can submit their pictures online via the submission form and they will be processed in the order in which they are received. Students will be notified when their cards are ready for pickup. Students can also visit in person to have their picture taken and card produced. Our hours of operation can be found here.
BCIT Student ID Cards
The BCIT ID card is an identification card for current students and staff members.
It allows you to access many services at BCIT, including:
- the Library
- U-Pass / Compass Card
- AudioVisual services (student equipment bookings)
- Recreation and Athletics in the Student Activity Centre
Student ID cards
- All current students are eligible for an ID card.
- A current student is a person who has registered and paid their fees for a course or program in the current term.
- For more information follow the link to get one.
- To submit your picture online follow the link to get one online.
Distance education students
- Distance Education and On-Line Learners can now get a BCIT Student ID Card online.
Staff ID cards
- Staff members can get a card at the Security office in building SW1, room 1000.
- The Alumni Card has been replaced by the BCIT Alumni Perks app. The app is free to download and gives you access to great benefits. Learn more about Alumni Perks.