Getting to know a new work environment is exciting and challenging. You will start with BCIT’S New Employee Orientation, which introduces you to the structure and culture of BCIT.
To help you get to know the campus, find people and locate services we recommend the following links:
- Campuses – find out about other BCIT campuses and satellite locations.
- Working at BCIT – collective agreements, management terms and conditions and salary scales.
- Human Resources contacts – contact information for the Human Resources Department.
- BCIT leadership team – information on BCIT’s executives and deans.
- Parking – information on parking permits, rates, tips and maps.
- Policies – BCIT’s policies and procedures.
- Staff directory – find frequently called numbers on this page or search our directory by name, job title or department.
- Facilities requests
- Harassment & Discrimination – information on conflict resolution.
To access the following links, you’ll need your BCIT ID and password. If you need help, please see: Accessing Employee Self Service