BCIT Flexible Learning (formerly Part-time Studies) offers a variety of course and program options during the day, in the evening, on weekends, online, or hybrid. The BCIT School of Business + Media can help enhance your skills and improve your marketability through a wide selection of part-time courses and digital badges. Learn from industry experts currently working in the field, network with fellow classmates, and gain that competitive edge over other job applicants.
The BCIT School of Business + Media has over 50 programs and 300 courses that can be completed part-time. BCIT business courses are available at both the Downtown Vancouver and Burnaby campuses, as well as through online learning.
- Digital Marketing – MKTG 1352
- Introduction to E-Commerce – BUSA 3455
- Professional Sales Skills – MTKG 1219
- Social Media Strategies – MKTG 1552
- Long Term Care Management – BUSA 1500
- Human Resource Management Systems – HRMG 4145
- Digital Marketing Strategy Associate Certificate
- Human Resource Management Certificate
- Professional Sales Certificate
- Music Business Associate Certificate
- Computerized Accounting Associate Certificate
- Marketing Management Certificate
Corporate and Industry Training
BCIT offers customized training solutions specifically designed for organizations looking to invest in their team members’ growth and development. Our curriculum is personalized to meet each employer’s unique needs. Delivered by industry experts, our training takes place conveniently on-site at your workplace or at one of BCIT’s campuses.
Start with a course, end up with a degree
At BCIT, you can advance your education and upgrade your skills at an accelerated pace. You can, for example, start with a certificate and build your way up to a degree. Our globally renowned and specialized credentials can help you become a leader in your field.
An IELTS score of 6.5 (or equivalent) is recommended for success in BCIT Business + Media courses.