BCIT Flexible Learning (formerly Part-time Studies) offers a variety of course and program options during the day, in the evening, or a bit of both. The BCIT School of Business + Media can help enhance your skills and improve your marketability through a wide selection of part-time courses and digital badges. Learn from industry experts currently working in the field, network with fellow classmates, and gain that competitive edge over other job applicants.
The BCIT School of Business + Media has over 50 programs and 300 courses that can be completed part-time. BCIT business courses are available at both the Downtown Vancouver and Burnaby campuses, as well as through online learning.
- BSUS 1110 – Introduction to Sustainable Business Management
- BUSA 1500 – Long-term Care Facilities Management
- BUSA 4705 – Leading People and Teams Across Cultures
- MKTG 2452 – Search Engine Marketing
- MKTG 2552 – YouTube Marketing
- MKTG 2652 – Digital Marketing Analytics
- Digital Marketing Foundations Associate Certificate
- Digital Marketing Strategy Associate Certificate
- Digital Media Foundations Associate Certificate
- Payroll and Human Resources Associate Certificate
- Script Supervision and Continuity for Film and TV Microcredential
Corporate and Industry Training
Receive customized business training at one of BCIT’s campuses or on-site at your workplace. Curriculum is modified and designed to address your specific educational needs and requirements.
Start with a course, end up with a degree
At BCIT, you can advance your education and upgrade your skills at an accelerated pace. You can, for example, start with a certificate and build your way up to a degree. Our globally renowned and specialized credentials can help you become a leader in your field.
An IELTS score of 6.5 (or equivalent) is recommended for success in BCIT Business + Media courses.