What it Costs to Study at BCIT
Exact costs vary, but all students have to pay program fees, buy books and supplies, and cover their living and transportation costs.
Program fees include the tuition expenses for your program and the mandatory service fees. The exact cost for your chosen program depends on:
- Whether you enroll in Full-time Studies, Degree Studies, Part-time Studies, or Apprenticeship Training
- The length of your program
- Whether you are a citizen or permanent resident of Canada or an international student.
Total tuition for full-time studies programs include:
- BCIT Student Association activity fee
- BCIT Student Association Extended Health & Dental Plan fee
- Capital levy fee
- Learning resource fee
- BCIT ID card fee
- Student Services fee
- Building fee
For a specific breakdown of fees and what materials and services are included please refer to:
- Tuition for full-time studies
- Fees for part-time studies
- Tuition for degree studies
- Fees for apprenticeship training
- Costs for international students
- U-Pass fees*
* U-Pass fees are assessed at the time of registration and are not included on the fee schedules.
For more information, see Fees and Financial Aid
Financial Aid and Awards at BCIT can help you prepare for the financial realities of pursuing a post-secondary education.
CanLearn financial calculator and budget tools are also a great resource for anyone looking into further education.