Accessing your library account will allow you to:
- Access articles, databases and ebooks off-campus (current students, faculty and staff only)
- Place holds and interlibrary loan requests.
- Search the catalogue and and set up email alerts for preferred searches.
- Turn on your reading history to keep track of titles you have borrowed.
- Use the My Lists feature to create a list of items you want to read.
- View items you have checked out*.
- View outstanding fines and bills*.
- View holds you are waiting for*.
- View the status of your interlibrary loan requests*.* These options only appear if you have items signed out, fines owing or outstanding requests.
How to login
If you are a current student, faculty or staff member you can login using your BCIT email address and password.
If you are an alumni, community borrower or retiree with a current library account you will need to create a PIN. If you need help, check our help sheet [PDF] for tips or contact the Service Desk at 604-432-8370 or by email.
When using a workstation on campus it is important to logout from your library account to prevent another user from viewing your personal information.