Need help? Chat with a librarian.
Chat online with our research experts and find answers to your questions.
|Monday – Thursday||Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|Apr 15 – May 15||Closed|
|May 16 – July 2||9:00am – 9:00pm||9:00am – 9:00pm||9:00am – 5:00pm||10:00am – 9:00pm|
|Tues 2:00pm – 3:00pm
Tues 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Thurs 10:00am – 11:00am
Thurs 3:00pm – 4:00pm
|Jul 4 – Aug 12||9:00am – 9:00pm||9:00am – 9:00pm||11:00am-5:00pm||10:00am – 9:00pm|
Ask Us by Email – Most answers in one business day or less.
Contact a Librarian
Librarians – Contact your liaison librarians for your program directly for help with research, instruction and finding information. You now have the option of scheduling an appointment via phone or Zoom.
Librarians are available to help you:
- locate materials in the Library;
- provide information about the Library and its services;
- instruct in the use of print and electronic information;
- identify appropriate resources for specific research needs;
- and suggest alternate sources if the BCIT Library does not have the information your require.
For questions regarding borrowing materials, your library account or course reserves, contact the Service Desk.