Need help? Chat with a librarian.
Chat online with our research experts and find answers to your questions.
Monday – Thursday: 9am – 9pm
Friday: 9am – 5pm
Saturday: 11am – 5pm
Sunday: 10am – 9pm
Ask Us by Email – Most answers in one business day or less.
Contact a Librarian
Librarians – Contact your liaison librarians for your program directly for help with research, instruction and finding information.
Librarians are available to help you:
- locate materials in the Library;
- provide information about the Library and its services;
- instruct in the use of print and electronic information;
- identify appropriate resources for specific research needs;
- and suggest alternate sources if the BCIT Library does not have the information your require.
For questions regarding borrowing materials, your library account or course reserves, contact the Service Desk.