Fall 2020 Delivery Mode: ONLINE
- This program will be delivered online for the Fall semester.
- Your education is our priority and we will continue to deliver the applied instruction, collaborative experience, and industry connections that you expect from BCIT.
- Students should be prepared to attend some synchronous online sessions during regular school hours (Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm PST). Student schedules will be available in late August 2020.
- Learn more about how this program is adapting learning during COVID-19.
Modern Business Operations Management encompasses a number of knowledge areas. The base of the operations function is supply chain management, specifically purchasing, process management, and quality management to maximize productivity. This is supported by digital business strategies such as ERP, business analytics, and various emerging technologies; as well as continuous improvement skills such as project management, process design and improvement, and change management to ensure the business can respond to evolving customer demands. These business management and transformation activities form a body of knowledge that is integral to business success.
Are you ready for the opportunities of a changing global market? The success of all businesses depends on their ability to design, deliver and improve their products and services to meet the needs of a changing market. Our graduates optimize the business systems that make this happen, making you a highly sought after asset to any company.
In the BCIT Business Operations Management diploma program, you’ll learn how to manage, evaluate, and improve these critical functions. You will acquire a highly transportable set of skills applicable to a variety of organizations. A strong connection to industry allows you to apply those skills to real world situations, preparing you for success.
About the program
- Opportunities for industry recognized certifications from several professional associations
- Two Business Consulting Projects provide practical opportunities to apply skills
- Mentorship opportunities with experienced industry partners
- Students qualify to study abroad for a term
- Credits can be transferred to complete your BBA
Want more info? Check out our Program Details
Who should apply for the Business Operations Management Diploma?
The Business Operations Management diploma program is right for you if:
- You’re interested in problem solving and leading projects
- You’re interested in transforming ideas into reality
- You're interested in managing teams that deliver value to the customer
- You want an education that is transferable to a number of industries and organizations
Ready to get started with the Business Operations Management program? Visit Program Entry
What grads can do
Graduates of the Business Operations Management diploma program have a strong foundation of business and operation specific skills that will lead to a wide variety of job opportunities including: project management, business analysis, purchasing, and consulting.
Take a look at Graduating and Jobs
to see a broader list of roles Business Operations Management grads are prepared for.
BCIT offers a number of international exchange opportunities that helps students gain a global perspective of the economy, culture, government, and everyday life of the country they study in. Learn more about international exchange opportunities
and international double degrees with internships
This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)