All businesses need to design, buy, organize, make, and deliver products and services. Above all, they need to continuously improve. Our graduates design, control, and improve the systems that make this happen.
In the BCIT Business Operations Management diploma program, you’ll explore how organizations create, control, and optimize the business systems that provide goods and services. You’ll learn how to assess and improve productivity throughout an organization, making you a highly sought after asset to any company.
With project management, process improvement, and supporting information technology, you will acquire a highly transportable set of skills applicable to a variety of service and manufacturing industries in both business improvement and supply chain roles.
About the program
- Opportunities for industry recognized certifications from several professional associations
- Two Business Consulting Projects provide practical opportunities to apply skills
- Mentorship opportunities with experienced industry partners
- Students qualify to study abroad for a term
- Credits can be transferred to complete your BBA
Want more info? Check out our Program Details
Who should apply for the Business Operations Management Diploma?
The Business Operations Management diploma program is right for you if:
You want an education that is transferable to a number of industries
- You’re interested in transforming ideas/strategy into reality
- You’re interested in problem solving and organizational change
- You’re looking for advancement in your career
Ready to get started with the Business Operations Management program? Visit Program Entry
What grads can do
Graduates of the Business Operations Management diploma program have a strong foundation of business and operation specific skills that will lead to a wide variety of job opportunities including: project management, business analysis, purchasing, and consulting.
Take a look at Graduating and Jobs
to see a broader list of roles Business Operations Management grads are prepared for.
BCIT offers a number of international exchange opportunities that helps students gain a global perspective of the economy, culture, government, and everyday life of the country they study in. Learn more about international exchange opportunities
and international double degrees with internships
This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)