This course is designed to review and strengthen fundamentals of mathematics in preparation for business math courses at the diploma leve for 1st semester diploma students.
- No prerequisites are required for this course.
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Be comfortable with the basics of algebra, geometry, polynomial, and logistic functions.
- Apply basic methodology for solving applied mathematical problems.
- Understand concepts found in business mathematics courses.
Effective as of Spring/Summer 2017
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Business Math Refresher (OPMT 0023)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.