- Course manuals, materials and textbooks are not usually included in tuition fees. Check out the BCIT Bookstore for your books and supplies. You can choose to have your materials shipped, or to be available for pickup. Visit the Bookstore now
- Classroom locations are subject to last minute changes. Please check the Part-time Studies Classroom Locations listing on the first day of any course you are registered for.
- Part-time Studies students can find information and support services at orientation. Important information about myBCIT student self-service, BCIT Student Association, parking and campus maps, distance and online courses, refunds and withdrawal information, BCIT ID cards and more can be found here.
- myBCIT is BCIT’s student portal. You will use myBCIT to access various student self-services, including registration information, fee receipts, assignment marks and grades, tax receipts and more. Login at my.bcit.ca with your BCIT ID (A0…) and initial password (birth date: YYMMDD) and familiarize yourself.
- BCIT Library privileges are available to all Part-time Studies students for the duration of their courses. You can borrow materials using your BCIT ID card, access online articles and books, and use the study space. The Learning Commons offers free peer tutoring, conversation groups, seminars and writing support. Visit the BCIT Library for more information.
- BCIT Student Information & Enrolment Services (SIES) Customer Service Representatives will be happy to help you with anything you may need. You can reach them at 604-434-1610 or toll-free within Canada and US at 1-866-434-1610.
If you have registered in a distance or online learning course, be sure to order all course materials and books from the Bookstore, review your course information email, log into your online course via learn.bcit.ca on the course start date, and check out the Distance & Online Learning website for further resources.
Please also familiarize yourself with the following policies:
- 5101 – Student Regulations [PDF]
- 5102 – Student Code of Conduct (Non Academic) [PDF]
- 5103 – Student Evaluation [PDF]
- 5104 – Academic Integrity and Appeals [PDF]
The full policies are available at: