Helping you succeed at BCIT
September 21 – November 25, 2021 (resuming January, 19, 2022)
September 21 – November 25, 2021 (resuming January 19, 2022)
- Online synchronous tutoring with BCIT Writing Tutors is available through the Learning Hub
- Writing Tutoring Schedule [PDF]
- Online asynchronous writing tutoring is available through WriteAway
- Online tips and tutorials on exam preparation, group work and more
- Study skills support with peer tutors
- Check back for information on seminars planned for late September
On Wednesdays in November from 2:30 – 4:30 drop into the Burnaby Library – SE14 Room 207 to meet with our Faculty Advisor who will be available to answer questions about task prioritization, time management, avoiding procrastination, exam preparation, stress management, learning in an online environment and more. Free, drop in and available for you. Additional hours for Exam Jam are Tuesday, November 23 from 1:30 – 2:30 pm and Thursday, November 25 from 10:30 – 12:30 pm.
- We have openings for Electrical and Computer Engineering peer tutors to start now.
- Join our team, earn money and help students with their academic or writing skills
- Open until filled.