Helping you succeed at BCIT
- Free Peer Tutoring – available in person and online through the Learning Hub
- Peer Tutoring Schedule January 18 – May 11, 2023
- Writing tutoring is available in person at the Burnaby Library (main floor)
- WriteAway offers BCIT students the opportunity to submit your work online.
- Writing Tutoring Schedule January 18 – May 11, 2023
- Drop-in Free Study Skills Lab
- At the Burnaby Campus on Wednesdays from 2.30 – 4.30 in room 207 at the Burnaby Library
- At the Downtown Campus on Thursdays from 2:00 – 4:00 pm in the Tech Collider (2nd Floor).
- Questions about how to succeed in your studies? Drop in and talk to our faculty advisor about strategies for
- Task prioritization
- Time management
- Avoiding procrastination
- Exam preparation
- Stress management
- Learning in an online environment
- Anything else!
- Study skills support is also available from the peer tutors
- We are hiring peer tutors to start September 2023. Join our team, earn money, and help students with their academic or writing skills. Apply by April 3rd. Hiring for Burnaby, ATC, BMC, and DTC.