Helping students succeed at BCIT
The Learning Commons is a collaborative framework of peer-mediated services designed to facilitate student retention and success at BCIT. We are located on the main floor of the Burnaby Campus Library.
Current services include:
- Peer Tutoring
- Writing Centre
- Learning Skills Support and Resources
Our BCIT partners include:
- Indigenous Services
- International Student Centre
- Disability Resource Centre
- Communications Department
- Counselling and Student Development
- Student Judicial Affairs
- BCIT Student Association
We are guided by an advisory committee including representatives from our partners and from academic departments.