If your course presents you with any computer-related problems, please contact BCIT Student Help:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 604-412-7444 (option 2) or 1-800-351-5533 during regular office hours
- Fax: 604-434-7198
- Hours: 8:30 a.m. 4:30 p.m., with extended hours at term start.
BCIT’s Program Advisors can help you make the most of being a student at BCIT. They can help you navigate the process for formal admission to our programs, respond to general questions that are not already on our FAQs, and refer you to the Health Care Management department when necessary.
- Online: Send an email through the Program Advising website
- Phone: Call 604-434-1610 or toll-free at 1-866-434-1610 (Canada and United States only) to leave your name and number for a return phone call
- Appointment: Call 604-434-1610 or toll-free at 1-866-434-1610 (Canada and United States only) to book an in-person appointment
In all inquiries, include your BCIT Student Number (if you have one) and a telephone number where you can be reached.
Healthcare Management department
Health Care Management Department
School of Health Sciences
British Columbia Institute of Technology
Building SW3, Room 4087 (Burnaby Campus)
3700 Willingdon Ave, Burnaby, BC V5G 3H2
Victoria Banham, BA
Program Assistant, Healthcare Management
Tel: 604-432-8727 or toll-free 1-800-663-6542 Ext 8727
Shan Satoglu, BSc, MBA
Program Head, Healthcare Management
How to arrange a meeting with Shan Satoglu:
Current students, prospective students, and alumni can meet with me by telephone or through video conferencing (Zoom), but not in-person while BCIT response to COVID-19 is in effect. It is highly recommended that you use email to arrange and confirm an appointment if you require more than just a few minutes. In all inquiries, include your BCIT Student Number (if you have one) in the subject line and a telephone number in the body of the message. The best way to meet with me is:
- Schedule a meeting: Check the Shan Satoglu’s Availability and then send an email message to suggest one or two potential meeting times. Include your BCIT Student Number (if you have one) in the subject line and your telephone number in the body of the message. I will respond with a confirmed time.