4355 Mathissi Place, Burnaby
The Centre for Applied Research and Innovation Campus (CARI) offers paid parking with the following services:
Parking lot signage has been provided with detailed information for each parking lot configuration. Please take the opportunity to understand your responsibilities.
E-permits – weekly
- Provide students with a web-based parking alternative.
- The program is fast and easy, requires no physical permits and avoids lineups at the pay stations.
- Go online and purchase daily, weekly or monthly parking (up to 4 months) at PaybyPhone. Or go online and purchase a Flex-Pass with 10 or 20 passes at HONK
- Refunds are not provided for holidays or absences.
- PaybyPhone weekly E-Permits are valid for 7 consecutive days from whatever day the purchase is made. The cost of it includes 7 days at a price of 5.
Pay Stations at CARI provide pay-by-license plate service. The customer inputs the license plate, makes their payment and retains the ticket receipt for proof of purchase. Pay by license plate is available in the student and visitor parking lots only.
The pay station accepts credit card options only and it is located inside the campus lobby.
- First offence $85.00 fine ($65.00 if paid within 7 days).
- Second offence $85.00 fine ($65.00 if paid within 7 days).
- Third offence $85.00 fine ($65.00 if paid within 7 days) and vehicle is towed at the owner’s expense if previous ticket is unpaid.
If you feel you have grounds to appeal a parking penalty, present your appeal to Imperial Parking Canada Corporation.