BCIT alumni work in all industry sectors across the province and beyond. Our grads know first-hand the benefits of a BCIT education, and often employ or mentor new alumni. Here are some helpful resources, whether you want to advance in your career or find new talent for your organization.
- NEKSA: The BCIT Alumni Association has partnered with NEKSA to give alumni access to the tools and skills you’ll need to grow your career.
- BCIT eJobs: It’s free for alumni to receive job alerts, post a resume, and review all current postings.
- BCIT Student Association’s Career Track: Career Track is BCIT Student Association’s free job search tool and contact database. Apply for jobs and sign up for all events, workshops, and communications through Career Track.
- BCIT Student Association’s Mentorship Program: Experienced alumni are invited to apply to mentor a current BCIT student to help them prepare for the future.
- BCIT Student Association’s Industry Connections: Connect with industry and learn about your field from professionals at Industry Connections events, which may be a panel discussion, a casual talk, or a formal networking event.