Being a BCIT alum just got even better! We are excited to announce the launch of the BCIT Alumni Perks app. Exclusively for BCIT alumni, the app is completely free to download.
The BCIT Alumni Perks app gives our alumni access to amazing benefits including:
- An annual $100 credit towards a BCIT Flexible Learning (formerly Part-time Studies) course (learn more)
- Discounted membership and classes at BCIT Recreation Services (gym)
- Access to the BCIT Library (physical material only; does not include online databases)
Plus, exclusive offers from our partners, including:
- Sparkling Hill Resort & Spa — 25% off the best available rate
- Bell Mobility — up to 30% off amazing phone plans
- Mark’s — 10-20% off all in-store purchases
- Vancouver Whitecaps — get up to 30% off the next home game
- All-Purpose Realty — cash rewards when buying/selling home
- Partopia — take advantage of a free SEO audit for your website
- AVIS Car Rental — 25% off your next car rental
- Budget Car Rental — 25% off your next car rental
- Starfish Coaching — FREE consultation with award winning BCIT alumnus, Eric Lee
- Fresh Prep — 90% off your first order
- Mobi by Shaw Go — discount on membership
- Royal Ontario Museum — 15% off admission
- Inherent Diamonds & Jewels — 10% off custom jewelry
- Bank of Montreal — BMO BCIT MasterCard
- TD Insurance — preferred rates on home insurance
- Manulife — preferred rates on life and health insurance products
- Park’N Fly — discounted rate on daily and weekly parking at YVR location
- HelloFresh — save $90 on your first order
- MyBoatCard.com — 30% off a BC boating license
- BC Lions — discounts on home games
- PNE — Savings on your next trip to the PNE
- BCIT School of Business — Summer field school opportunities
- ASTTBC — Apply to be a registrant today!
- The H.R. MacMillan Space Centre — 15% off general daytime or evening admission for BCIT alumni and one guest
Sign up now—it’s easy!
- Download the free app (search “BCIT Alumni Perks”) from the Google Play Store or the App Store.
- Sign up.
- Confirm your registration when you receive an email from us (within two business days after you signed up), and start enjoying the benefits!
How do I redeem a Perks offer?
Simply select the offer from within the Perks app and follow the instructions on how to redeem.
What happens after I sign up for the app?
After you sign up for the app, you should receive an email within two business days confirming your registration for Perks and be directed to download the app. Note: Your approval to the app could be delayed if you do not provide your A# when signing up.
The sign-up for the app asks for my BCIT student number, but I don’t remember it. Is there a way to find it?
Yes. You can search for your BCIT ID online here.
Can I sign up for the app from a computer?
Yes. Go to https://bcit.alumni-perks.com/ where can sign up. You will receive a confirmation email within two business days after you signed up. After that, just download the app (search “BCIT Alumni Perks” from the Google Play Store or the App Store) to your smartphone and start enjoying the benefits!
Is the BCIT Alumni Perks only available to BCIT alumni?
Yes, it’s one of the benefits of being a BCIT graduate. When you sign up, you’ll be asked for information that will allow us to verify your alumni status. Once you’ve been verified, you’ll get an email confirmation, after which time you can start using the app. From within the app, you’ll find your very own ‘digital card’ with a barcode that is unique to you. You may be asked by our Perks partner businesses to show your digital card when you redeem an offer.
Can I access the BCIT Alumni Perks app from anywhere?
Yes! No matter where you are around the world, you can find the BCIT Alumni Perks app in the app stores for Apple and Android.
How can my business become a Perks Partner and offer a benefit/discount to BCIT alumni?
Contact Alumni and Student Programs Coordinators, Anna White and Faith Chern at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-432-8847.
Need more information?
Contact us. We’re happy to help.