Student Life Ambassadors (SLAs) play an important role in shaping the student experience at BCIT. Through special events, conversations and other campus engagement activities, SLAs have one-of-a-kind contact with students – they provide new students with authentic and valuable insight into navigating life at BCIT.
If you’re a current 2nd year student looking to enhance student well-being and support your peers, apply now to become an SLA for the 2021 – 2022 school year!
What are the benefits of being a Student Life Ambassador?
The Student Life Ambassador program offers a unique opportunity for students to:
- Develop and strengthen teamwork skills by working collaboratively as a member of a diverse team
- Gain practical paid work experience in program design and delivery, feedback collection, consultations and peer assistance
- Receive ongoing training with an emphasis on skill development
- Meet new friends, and contribute towards building a supportive, engaged and connected student community!
Want to be a Student Life Ambassador? Apply Now!
Recruitment is open for the 2021 – 2022 school year. We welcome applicants from all campuses, part-time or full-time students. To apply, all applicants must complete the following steps:
- Review the SLA Applicant Information
- Review the SLA Job Description
- Complete the following documents and submit them by email to the Student Life Office:
The deadline to apply for the 2021 – 2022 school year is Saturday, July 10th, 2021 at 11:55pm.