Hone the five core technical communication skills: technical writing, technical editing, writing for the web, visual communication including data representation, and technical presentations, as you earn this flexible microcredential.
Successful organizations rely increasingly on effectively gathering, managing, conveying, and exchanging substantial amounts of information, and technical communicators ensure that information is clear, coherent, organized, and targeted to meet audience needs and business purposes. It’s a value-adding process that carries a lot of responsibility, but also presents an exciting opportunity to keep learning, growing, and advancing.
- Five instructor-led, online, asynchronous, short courses
- Study at times that are convenient for you, completing weekly deliverables
- Each course is a 6-week commitment of 3 – 5 study hours per week
- Take just one course, or take several (three consecutive terms offered year-round)
- Receive a badge for passing each course
- Pass all five courses to receive the credential
- Ladder directly into the Technical Writing Associate Certificate if you wish to continue your professional development
Questions or comments?
Sign up to receive updates, invitations to events, and information about BCIT and your program.
We promise not to spam you, we won’t share your personal information, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.