Delivery Mode: BLENDED
- This program will continue to be delivered during COVID-19 through a combination of online and on-campus learning.
- Online learning will be done using BCIT’s online learning platform – The Learning Hub – please logon several weeks in advance of the start date of your training to setup your email and other contact information preferences.
- Please generate your booklist and pre-order your books by visiting the BCIT Bookstore.
- Faculty will notify students by email 10 days before the start of your program with a course schedule and when your attendance on campus will be required.
- We have put measures in place for your safety and well-being, ensuring that all safety protocols are addressed including the completion of your COVID training on The Learning Hub. Please see BCIT COVID-19 Return to Operationsfor details on some of the mandatory procedures that have been implemented.
- Your education is our priority and we will continue to deliver the applied instruction, collaborative experience, and industry connections that you expect from BCIT.
The Marine Fitter apprenticeship program will prepare apprentices for the work associated with safe and efficient shipyard production. Apprentices will acquire the knowledge and skills required to be successful in the marine industry in addition to their primary trades’ competencies. On completion of training, students will be able to achieve provincial certification.
Costs & Supplies
Graduating & Jobs
Questions or comments?
Sign up to receive updates, invitations to events, and information about BCIT and your program.
We promise not to spam you, we won’t share your personal information, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.