Apprenticeship Training Schedules
Once available, first priority for registration will go to phones and walk-ins. Faxed Apprentice Training Request forms will be processed within 48 hours.
2018-2019 Training Registration Release Schedule
|TBA||Marine Fitter||all levels|
|TBA||Metal Fabricator||all levels|
Apprentice Training Schedules
We encourage you to work with your employer when developing your training schedule. You must be an active apprentice registered with the Industry Training Authority to register for an apprenticeship at BCIT.
Apprentices must complete each level of apprentice training in sequential order. For example, apprentices must complete level one before continuing to level two.
Choose your training date from the program training schedules listed below. After choosing your training date, refer to Training Registration for instructions on how to register.
Note: Electrical apprentices attending high school sites must complete a Criminal Record Check prior to registration.
- Automotive Technician Apprentice
- Automotive Technician GM (ASEP) Apprentice
- Boilermaker Apprentice
- Carpentry Apprentice (Current Program)
- Carpentry Apprentice (Harmonized Program)
- Commercial Transport Apprentice
- Electrical Apprentice
- Gasfitting Apprentice
- Heat and Frost Insulator Apprentice
- Heavy Duty Mechanic Apprentice (New Structure)
- Industrial Electrician Apprentice
- Industrial Instrumentation Apprentice
- Ironworker - Reinforcing Apprentice
- Ironworker Generalist
- Joinery (Cabinetmaker) Apprentice
- Machinist Apprentice
- Marine Fitter
- Marine Mechanical Technician Apprentice
- Metal Fabricator Apprentice (Current Program)
- Metal Fabricator Apprentice (Harmonized Program)
- Millwright Apprentice
- Motor Vehicle Body Repair Technician Apprentice
- Motorcycle and Power Equipment Mechanic Apprentice
- Plumbing Apprentice
- Refrigeration Apprentice
- Sheet Metal Apprentice
- Steamfitting Apprentice
- Welder Apprentice (Harmonized Program)