- Consult the Training Schedule for dates that suit your work plan.
- Complete a Training Request Form [PDF] for each apprentice.
- Submit the Training Request form along with a $200 non-refundable, non-transferable commitment fee for each level of training requested to Apprentice Services. This fee will be applied to tuition. Please note that while credit cards are not accepted for tuition payments, employers may pay this commitment fee by credit card. Other acceptable forms of payment include cheque, money order, or cash*. Apprentice Training Requests received without the $200 commitment fee will not be processed or held.
- To sponsor your apprentice(s) for remaining tuition owing, please send a Letter of Authorization [PDF] to Apprentice Services.
- To sponsor your apprentice(s) for Housing Fees, please request a Housing Fees Authorization letter from firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note: BCIT does not accept credit card payments for tuition or rent. Also, effective August 1, 2019, BCIT will no longer accept cash payments for commitment fees, tuition, or rent.