Whether you are an apprentice or are interested in becoming one, we believe the information provided on this site will be helpful to you.
The administration of the apprenticeship system is changing. It will be helpful if you direct your inquiries to the right place. If you get confused, call BCIT Apprentice Services. We are here to help!
BCIT Apprentice Services can assist apprentices with:
- Understanding the pathways to apprenticeship
- Scheduling and registering for apprentice programs at BCIT
- General questions about apprenticeship
The Industry Training Authority can assist with:
- Registering apprentice agreements
- Assessing TQ challengers
- Accepting required assessment and exam fees
- Processing certificates and wallet cards for qualified apprentices and challengers