Top reasons to visit Student Health Services
- Sexual health (PAP smear, Pregnancy and STI Testing, Birth Control Counselling and Options or Emergency Contraceptives)
- Mental Health Assessment and Treatment (please also see BCIT’s Counselling and Student Development)
- Injuries and wound care, skin rashes and infections
- Immunizations for Health Sciences students
- Procedures (Sutures/Suture Removal, Wart Removal and Ear Flushing)
- Sick Notes. Missed a class or exam due to injury, illness or emergency? Please book an appointment with one of our physicians or have your own family physician complete the Student Medical Certificate [PDF]. Please be advised that there may be a $10.00 fee to obtain a note.