- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
This course covers the basics of Autodesk Revit for Windows as used in the Interior Design industry, from design through construction documentation. Students will be introduced to the tools and concepts of working with a fully parametric building model and will complete a small residential project. Delivery of the course will concentrate on real world approaches and methodology rather than step by step procedures.
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Compare/contrast the advantages of the BIM process with conventional CAD drafting.
- Demonstrate familiarity with Revit tools for performing the following tasks:
- Create levels and grids
- Work with views and sheets
- Model and render walls, floors, ceilings, windows, doors, furniture, etc.
- Basic family creation
- Produce schedules and legends
- Create colour fill schemes based on rooms and areas
- Detail millwork in drafting views.
- Create a set of residential working drawings in the Revit environment, based on a preliminary/conceptual design.
Effective as of Spring/Summer 2022
Revit for Residential Interiors (INTR 3260) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Construction and the Environment
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Revit for Residential Interiors (INTR 3260)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.