- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
This course will enable candidates to develop a product marketing plan which will enable them to manage the delivery of a commercially viable product. The course provides a complete and proven methodology of bringing a product from conception to full commercial development.
- 50% in TMGT 7111
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
- Lead a focused idea generation or brainstorming session that considers the underlying needs of the customer.
- Prepare a product commercialization plan for both marketing and technical departments of a company.
- Determine the roles and tasks of both marketing and technical personnel throughout commercialization.
- Critically evaluate the role of the “product champion” in product innovation.
- Understand different product delivery strategies and the product adoption process through case studies.
Effective as of Fall 2012
Product Planning and Marketing Implementation (TMGT 7114) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Transportation
- Technology Management
Bachelor of Technology Part-time
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Product Planning and Marketing Implementation (TMGT 7114)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.