This hands-on course will enable candidates to become knowledgeable about the various marketing strategies employed to create a successful market image for an organization. Drawing from industry examples of well-conceived and successful marketing strategies, students will gain a framework for developing viable strategies for their respective organizations.
- This course isn't currently offered through BCIT Part-time Studies. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive email updates.
Upon successful completion, the candidate will be able to:
- Create a strategic image plan that aligns with corporate objectives.
- Apply brand image planning to create a lasting image in the market.
- Evaluate the relationships between customer and brands.
- Create an effective promotional strategy to communicate a brand to a target market.
- Define an integrated approach to marketing that incorporates offline and online elements including strategic consideration of social media, search engine optimization and mobile marketing.
Effective as of Winter 2013
High Technology Marketing Strategies (TMGT 7111) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Construction and the Environment
- Construction Management
Bachelor of Technology Full-time/Part-time
School of Transportation
- Technology Management
Bachelor of Technology Part-time/Distance & Online Learning
Interested in being notified about future offerings of High Technology Marketing Strategies (TMGT 7111)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.