- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. The exact cost will be displayed prior to confirming registration.
This course is comprised of the exploration and application of design theories and processes relating to the built environment. Projects will promote an awareness of sensory perception and concepts of sustainability. Students will participate in class discussions and present their ideas orally.
Below is one offering of INTD 3100 for the Fall 2023 term.
Mon Sep 11 - Mon Dec 11 (11 weeks)
- 11 weeks
- CRN 39188
Class meeting times
|Sep 11 - Dec 11||Mon||18:00 - 21:15||Burnaby NE01 Rm. 411|
No classes Oct. 2, Oct. 9, and Nov. 13 - Stat Holidays ***Please note*** - Students who do not meet the mandatory prerequisites will be dropped without notice.
This course offering is in progress. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive email updates.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Discuss theories as applied to current design projects.
- Ideate for design concept development.
- Incorporate the elements and principles of design into projects.
- Communicate design concepts with 2D and 3D models.
- Write concept statements.
- Promote an awareness of sensory perception and concepts of sustainability.
- Document the design process of interior design projects in a sketchbook/journal.
Effective as of Fall 2020
Design Theory 2 (INTD 3100) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Construction and the Environment
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Design Theory 2 (INTD 3100)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.