- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
This course is comprised of the exploration and application of design theories and processes relating to the built environment. Projects will promote an awareness of sensory perception and concepts of sustainability. Students will participate in class discussions and present their ideas orally.
Below is one offering of INTD 3100 for the Winter 2024 term.
Sat Jan 06 - Sat Mar 23 (12 weeks)
- 12 weeks
- CRN 88252
- Domestic fees $622.34International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees.
Class meeting times
|Jan 06 - Mar 23
|09:00 - 12:00
|Burnaby NE01 Rm. 353
- International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
***Please note*** - Students who do not meet the mandatory prerequisites will be dropped without notice. If you wish to be placed on the INTD Department maintained waitlist for this Course, please email INTD_Waitlist@bcit.ca with the following information: Your Name, Student Number, Course Number, and CRN. Waitlist requests are not accepted until 9:30am on registration day.
In Progress and Full
This course offering is in progress and full. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive email updates.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Discuss theories as applied to current design projects.
- Ideate for design concept development.
- Incorporate the elements and principles of design into projects.
- Communicate design concepts with 2D and 3D models.
- Write concept statements.
- Promote an awareness of sensory perception and concepts of sustainability.
- Document the design process of interior design projects in a sketchbook/journal.
Effective as of Fall 2020
Design Theory 2 (INTD 3100) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Construction and the Environment
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Design Theory 2 (INTD 3100)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.