Students will acquire advanced skills in digital illustration using SketchUp and rendering software through the application of advanced techniques in lighting, 3-D modeling and texturing to create photo-realistic images of interiors. Students will exhibit their proficiency of a professional presentation using an interior design project.
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term through BCIT Part-time Studies. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive email updates.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Build detailed digital models of interior environments using advanced techniques in SketchUp Pro and supplementary software.
- Incorporate human forms to convey the scale of the space.
- Create visually-enhanced materials, colours and surface textures.
- Apply advanced lighting techniques to create photo-realistic interior illustrations and contextual surroundings.
- Create dynamic professional presentations that incorporates 2-D and 3-D drawings and animation.
Effective as of Winter 2022
Advanced Digital Illustration for Interior Design (INTD 3360) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Construction and the Environment
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Advanced Digital Illustration for Interior Design (INTD 3360)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.