The Logistics Department is responsible for assisting with the reconfiguration of meeting rooms, boardrooms, offices, furniture and various other locations.
What we can do for you:
- Reconfigure a meeting room or boardroom
- Reconfigure office areas and furniture
- Reconfigure classroom layout (tables and chairs)
- Setup events with the required equipment and arrangement needed by departments.
- Some event equipment may be booked through Logistics or other departments on campus when permitted.
How to make a request
Complete a Logistics Request Form [PDF] and submit to Distribution, NE9–160.
Ensure you indicate on the form the day you wish to have the reconfiguration completed by and the date when the room is to be returned to its standard configuration.
A notice of up to 5 office days for Logistics requests is needed. This notice period is required to ensure the Logistics department has an opportunity to complete your request on time.
Location & hours
The Logistics office is located in Building NE9, Room 160 at the BCIT Burnaby campus.
Hours of operation are from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Forklift operations are from 7:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.