Supply Management has transitioned to an online inventory store for requests related to commonly used operating supplies. If you don't already have an account created, the system will walk you through the process.
For office supplies: Office Supplies
For all other purchase requests: Millennium WebReq
Supply Management handles the supply and movement of goods and services for all of BCIT.
Services provided by Supply Management include:
- risk management (such as policy coverage, insurance claims, special insurance coverage);
- fleet vehicle program (purchase, maintenance, and licensing);
- contract review and management;
- commercial card and travel program;
- asset management;
- procurement services:
- competitive bid process and analysis for capital equipment and long-term service contracts;
- construction needs: competitive bid process and award (such as coordination with department, facilities, consultant design team, and VCRA Bid Depository; tender documentation package; contract documents (such as CCDC2, CCDC5A, CCDC5B, and CCDC17);
- standardized institute equipment purchases;
- day-to-day purchases of goods and services;
- adherence to procurement policies, laws, and regulations;
- warehousing services:
- shipping, receiving, mail and courier;
- room/office set-up;
- office and equipment moves;
- forklift services;
- truck deliveries;
- maintaining a small inventory store of common goods.
We can also answer any questions you have regarding commercial card reconciliation (CentreSuite), web-based requisitioning (Millennium WebReq), and Banner PO/commitment queries.